As a member of the Global People team, the Global Change Lead will report to the Global Director, Organizational Change Management and will play a critical role in building, supporting and executing change management strategies that will support Global and Country specific WSP strategic initiatives. This role will work closely with the Global Chief People Officers, the extended People teams, and directly with the business.
Specific accountabilities will be to:
- Work closely with global People Leadership teams to provide change management support to key strategic initiatives.
- Lead and/or support change for select global initiatives (such as new acquisitions) inclusive of building & planning, executing, and tracking the change plan milestones such as: communications, training, stakeholder engagement; change impact assessment, organizational readiness analysis, post implementation support & reinforcement, and lessons learned
Required competencies and skills:
- Strong ability to lead through influence versus direct control
- Proven ability to execute on strategy with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ type approach
- Superior organization skills and the ability to connect the dots across multiple stakeholders
- Creative and imaginative approach to problem solving with a future ready mindset
- Introduces specialized concepts to develop innovative business solutions.
- Exceptional understanding of change management principles with proven, practical application
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Superior presentation and communication (oral and written) skills, especially in the area of executive communication
- Ability to storyboard and express ideas clearly and concisely using a mix of data and qualitative insights. Exceptional powerpoint skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple strategic priorities, projects and client relationships
- Translates complex business needs into change management objectives, plans, resources and long-term goals.
- Post-secondary education in Business, HR, Engineering or a related discipline
- 6-8 years of experience planning and leading large scale strategic initiatives is required
- Project/program management experience at a National or Global level
- Ability to work and communicate in English
- Multilingualism is an asset