Fire Fighting Engineer
At WSP Spain we want to incorporate a Fire Specialist Project Engineer into our MEP team for the development of an important industrial project in the food sector.
Ensure fire protection project/s development and implementation for one or more plants (up to 3 plants), including automatic sprinkler system installation/improvement, roof reinforcement, combustible sandwich panels replacement or thermal protection (if applicable) and other related civil works. The project/s should be planned and executed within defined timelines and budget, in line with local legislations, NFPA/FM standards and GRC (Global Risk Consultant) requirements in accordance with Mondelēz International Safety Standards, Guidelines and Requirements. Supervision of designers, General Contractor management, their sub-contractors, contractors of construction site management and supervisory authorities. Responsible for technical specification and RFQ (request for quotation) preparation, for project scope related to this program. Responsible for maintaining confidentiality agreement connected to the project & plant specific details in compliance with Mondelēz policies. In cooperation with Technical Program Lead (TPL) and Strategical Program Lead (SPL) define best-possible project/s implementation plan to minimize or fully avoid operation interruption of the lines or entire Manufacturing Facility on execution stage.
- Ensuring project implementation according to Mondelēz standards, local legislation, NFPA / FM standards and GRC requirements with support of Cluster Engineering Responsable de su correcto montaje.
- Cooperation with Plant team encompassing: HSE (zero LTA and environmental pollutions), industrial safety (full cooperation), controlling (assets and write-off), project cost control, planning (shutdowns alignment), M&R, production; procurement team (bidding processes); HSE, insurance consultants (recommendations, approvals and final tests) and local authority (permission, agreements).
- Preparation of the regular messages/presentations on the status of the project implementation
- Accountability for CAPEX budget planning and spending, annually. Ownership of timing and execution of the project.
- At least 10 years of experience
- University education (Bachelor’s degree) / University education (Master’s degree) preferably with technical background, preferably in Utilities or Civil Engineering.
- Fire Fighting specialist
- English – intermediate / upper intermediate spoken and written.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), people and food safety principles is a preference
- Understanding of end-to-end Utilities/Infrastructure equipment, engineering systems and principles. Preferably.
- Incorporation in a multinational company leader in its sector
- Salary according to the candidate's value and experience.
- Good working environment and possibilities for professional development.
La cultura de WSP
Nuestra fortaleza es nuestra capacidad de adaptarnos a la cultura y los mercados locales de nuestros clientes. Como empresa multidisciplinaria global, ofrecemos una amplia variedad de oportunidades profesionales gratificantes, desde trabajar en áreas especializadas hasta contribuir en algunos de los proyectos más emblemáticos del mundo. Y aunque somos un gran negocio global, no estamos atados por la burocracia. Nos esforzamos por dar a nuestra gente la libertad y flexibilidad para tomar sus propias decisiones, ya sea en su trabajo diario o para progresar en su carrera.
Fire Fighting Engineer
Cargando formulario de solicitud